PROF. MAHMOUD ABDEL-ATY
Nasser Higher Military Academy
State Encouragement Award 2003
State Prize for Scientific Excellence
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Award
Abdul Hameed Shoman Prize 2007
Knowledge and Informatics Management Award
PROF. MAHMOUD ABDEL-ATY
- Professor, Mathematics Department, Faculty of Science, Sohag University, Egypt
- President of Natural Sciences Publishing, USA
- Director of the International Relations Center – Sohag University.
Previous Jobs :
- Professor, Faculty of Computers and Information, Luxor University
- Vice President of the African Academy of Sciences – Nairobi – Kenya
- Dean of the Applied Sciences University for Scientific Research and Graduate Studies – Kingdom of Bahrain
- Founder and Head of Applied Sciences Department – Zewail City.
- Founder and President of the Scientific Publishing Center – University of Bahrain.
Academic Tasks :
- President of the Arab Impact Factor – Association of Arab Universities.
- Lecturer at Nasser Military Academy for Postgraduate Studies.
- Vice President of the African Union of Mathematics.
- Vice President of the Egyptian Mathematical Society.
Scientific Publications :
- Published 271 research papers in international scientific journals, 123 participation in international conferences and international and local workshops, two books published in international publishing houses, 13 chapters in international books, scientific refereed for many applied mathematics journals and teaching methods in the world.
Awards and Prizes
- Qin-Jiu-Shao Prize, China 2023, for Yang-Abdel-Aty-Carlo Fractional Derivative Operator.
- State Appreciation Award in Advanced Technological Sciences
- State Prize for Scientific Excellence in Basic Sciences
- State Encouragement Award from the Academy of Scientific Research and Technology
- Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Award: Category for the best initiative in language policy and planning
- Knowledge and Informatics Management Award – Academy of Scientific Research and Technology – Egypt
- Golden residency: Category of gifted scholars (United Arab Emirates)
- Chairman of the Mathematics and Education Committee of the African Mathematics Union
- Professor Faiza Al-Kharafi Prize in 2009 in Physics.
- Selection among the leaders of the Islamic world and leading scholars in science and engineering issued by the Organization of the Islamic Conference (COMSTECH 2007 AD) under the title “Leaders of the Islamic World in Science and Engineering in the Last Ten Years.”
- With a score of 1302 points, (the Organization of the Islamic Conference, which includes sixty countries).
- Abdul Hameed Shoman Prize in Mathematics for Arab Researchers (Jordan) 2005.
- Third World Academy Award for Mathematics supported by (Institute of Theoretical Physics in Italy).
- Amin Lotfi Prize in Basic Sciences (Mathematics).
- Obtaining first place in the class of 1990 at the Faculty of Science in Sohag (general grade excellent with honors).
- Obtaining the first place at the university level (Sohag branch) in the information competition 1989 .
Fulbright scholarship: Council for International Exchange of Scholars and United States Department of State, USA